Tuesday, July 17, 2018

7/17/2018

Good morning everyone. it is going on eight thirty here this morning and I am finding it hard to wake up and get motivated this morning. It is cloudy outside and that doesn't help any because I want to sleep when it has been raining. I am hurting a bit in my neck and will be getting my injections next week which I can't wait.

I did manage to get some things done yesterday and will continue to get things done no matter what is thrown at me. I am getting tired of being drawn away from what makes me happy and will now take matters into my own hands. I am always putting my stuff off for others and it has got to stop. It sets me farther and farther back from my goals and sometimes you just can't catch up.

I seem to have to constantly rearrange my writing calendar to make changes so that I can make up for lost time and it wastes a lot of paper so I will be changing it one last time so that my goals are accomplished correctly. I even moved all of my doctor's appointments back to the mornings so that they don't interfere with my writing time.

Last night I got my script done for my video and podcast introductions and will hopefully be putting them up today as well. I have a lot to do and it just seems to not be enough hours in a day to get them done, so I have to prioritize from here on with what is most important and go from there.

Well, I have a lot of things to get done this morning and will need to end this post here, but first I need to make an update with everyone. Blogger seems to be having some issues and will not allow me to republish my Crime Thrillers page so I will be posting my Crime short stories here on this page until it gets corrected. So, the next posting after this will be my current short story that I just finished writing for that genre.

I will be posting a short story every three days for a different page so check them out and please leave some feedback on them. It happens to be that time again for me to stop here and get my day started, so I wish everyone an awesome day and be blessed. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment