Wednesday, July 18, 2018

7/18/2018

Morning everyone, it is four twenty in the morning and I am up this early due to taking a late nap yesterday evening. It is okay though because everyone else is asleep and it is nice and quiet. I am hurting a little this morning in my neck and shoulder area but I can function a little. Mentally I am doing better than yesterday. I was a little unstable yesterday and did not feel safe enough to make it to my therapy appointment so I rescheduled.

I was not able to complete my daily goal sheet for the day but I did manage to get a lot of other important things done. I will complete my goal sheet today since I am up so early. I am looking forward to the day and getting some more things done to help increase books sales as well as my nonprofit stuff.

I have fed the dogs and it is hard to keep them from chasing and barking after ghosts outside, lol. They are very good guard dogs but sometimes they can take it overboard, but I love them anyway. I am on my first cup of coffee this morning and see this as a two or three cup morning since it being early and still dark outside.

I will be getting a chapter if not more done on my books today and two short stories done for my other two books. One will be a freebie for signing up for my weekly newsletter and the other will go up on Amazon.

I sat down the other day and started throwing together a design for our house and hopefully will soon begin the building process. I look forward to having our own house will a lot of room for the dogs to run. We will be having a mini farm with the goal of becoming self-sufficient. We will have our own meat, a garden for fruits and vegetables, a well for water, and solar panels for electricity. That is the plan for our future and if everything goes right, we will complete that goal as well.

Well, it is time to publish this post and begin my day with writing. I hope everyone enjoys their "Hump Day" because it means the weekend is close, so take care and remember to love everyone. Take care until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment