Thursday, July 5, 2018

7/5/2018

Good morning to all my friends and family, even my new ones. It is eight o'clock here this morning and I am having my first cup of coffee. It rained here yesterday for a bit but it didn't last long. it was enough to water my garden though.

I am a little sore this morning after my near accident yesterday. My neck is hurting from the jolt of slamming on the brakes. I will get past it soon but for now, I am good. Did everyone enjoy their holiday yesterday? I pretty much sat here getting things sorted out and changing my office around. My office right now is the back room which is the storage room for the house but I am okay with it. It keeps me at the back of the house in a quiet place to write.

I will be posting another short story tomorrow on the site and look forward to finishing it. I am trying to get back into writing and I have been doing a little here and there and that is not my goal. I have alotted several hours a day for writing and starting to slip a little behind but I will catch up. If you are wondering why I can't stay on my schedule, it is easy to slip behind if you are going to doctor's appointments or running errands.

I will be getting it back together and doing what I am supposed to be doing whether anyone likes it or not, lol. I need to be doing for me. I and my happiness are what matters.

Well, it is time to get to work as I call it and I wish everyone a happy and safe day. Don't work too hard. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment