Wednesday, July 25, 2018

7/25/2018

Good morning everyone. "Happy Humpday!" I cannot believe the weekend is rolling around again so soon. I have been up and down all night for unknown reasons but I wanted to give you an update to my doctor's appointment which was to have steroid injections in my neck. It went good and when I go back for the post-op appointment we will be scheduling another procedure for ablation which is burning the nerve ending in my neck. If I can tolerate the procedure we are all good, but if I cannot they will just do steroid injections on the other side of my neck.

After my neck is taken care of, then they want to move on to injections in my lower back to help deal with the pain there. I wasn't as loopy as I was last time, so I got up as much as possible and cleaned the house since it was my day to do so. I tried laying down but I fought it to do some writing and I have nearly finished the last chapter of one book.

I already have the outline for the next book out and have gotten the first paragraph of it done. Which I did last night before going to bed. I am beginning to get back into the habit of writing and it will be a struggle for a minute because I fell behind a little in how many books I wanted to have published this year, which if I can kick it into gear, I should have close to my goal done before January first.

I love writing and I know it seems to be a lot to write a book a week but I think I can do it. The children's books won't take a whole week, so it gives me an extra day or so extra to complete a longer book if need be. I will need to get an illustrator for those books that are early readers and will have plans for that.

Well, it is almost seven thirty in the morning here and I have an appointment at eleven, so I want to get a few writing things taken care of before I go. I wanted to give you all an update on my procedure yesterday and to inform you of where I am in my writing. I should be posting another short story today or tomorrow but I have to check my short story planner and see where I am on that. My plan is to get one posted every three days as long as nothing hinders me.

Well, I will end here and get things going while I'm almost finished with my first cup of coffee. I want to wish everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and to all the rest of my friends and family an awesome and blessed day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment