Monday, July 23, 2018

7/23/2018

"Happy Monday Everyone!!" It is that time of the week when everyone goes back to work and the work week begins. How was everyone's weekend? Mine was nice and quiet and full of writing. I do apologize, however, for my not being here posting because my internet was acting up and we lost power on Saturday due to a severe thunderstorm. 

It is a cloudy and rainy looking day outside and I am waiting for my arthritis to kick in because it feels like it is going to rain all day. It is overcast outside and a bit chilly. I did manage to almost finish writing one of my books, I just have to finish the chapter and it is done and ready for editing. The other one is going to take a bit longer, so I will put it on the back burner for now and begin writing the next one. 

my husband is cleaning up the house while I sit here and write and I have to get two loads of laundry done today and that is it until next weekend. I am still a little tired and I have had two cups of coffee, so we know the coffee isn't working and will try drinking a soda and see what happens. I am being positive about everything and will continue to move forward.

This will be a short post because I have to get motivated this morning, I wish everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday to You", and to the rest, have an awesome Monday. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment