Saturday, December 29, 2018

12/29/2018

Hello everyone. It is noon here in Dalton, Georgia and forty-seven degrees outside with the sun shining. I just got up a few minutes ago due to a rough night of sleep. I have been battling this cold and it just doesn't want to give up. I just fed the dogs and said my good mornings to them like I do every day. Each one of them gets a few minutes of my time one on one.

I am drinking my first cup of coffee which tastes so good right night and it warms me up too. I did some writing last night on a short story for an erotica book I am working on and also on my other book about elves and ogres. I am hoping to have it finished today or tomorrow.

Then, I begin working on my next book which is already ten-thousand words and hopefully have it done in about a week. I am getting my motivation back for writing and soon I will be pumping my stories out in a good rhythm. This will be nice for me because I want to see my books in physical form and then I can say, "Hey, I wrote that book."

Well, it is time to get to work if I want to finish this book today or tomorrow. I also have some things around the house to do first. I wish everyone a happy Saturday and spend time with your loved ones because you don't know how long you will have them here. "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this date and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment