Saturday, December 1, 2018

12/1/2018

"Happy First Day of December Everyone!" What a wonderfully mild day here in Dalton, Georgia with it lightly raining outside. I just got finished with the house chores and the reason I am running late today is that we were up until about one o'clock this morning checking on my roommate's dad because he had been asleep most of the day and his blood pressure was running dangerously low so we kept monitoring it.

I got up at my regular time and went to check on him and his blood pressure was back up a little bit, but I was tired so I laid back down and slept for a few hours more. I got up and checked it about nine this morning and he was back up safe enough to give him his medication and we have been tending to him, a house full of kids and adults, and trying to get the cleaning done. I am still doing laundry and should hopefully have it all done by tomorrow.

Later today we will be putting him in his lift while we change his bed sheets before dinner, but he is being well taken care of. Now, I can sit and get some of my stuff done while his daughter and son are in there, but I will still have to go check on him and administer his pain medication as long as his blood pressure is safe enough.

I will be getting an article written and a short story for a "freebie book" to give out, but I am swamped with book writing also. Well, I need to get started before it gets too late. I hope everyone has a blessed Saturday and "Happy Birthday" to all of you with a birthday today. May you all be blessed. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment