Monday, December 17, 2018

12/17/2018

Hello to all, it is twelve forty-three and sunny here in Dalton, Georgia. I am doing okay today and slept in a little. My surgery is tomorrow morning at noon but I have to be at the hospital at ten. I am a little nervous but excited at the same time to have my medical issue resolved even if it is just fifty percent better it is a start.

My husband and roommate's ex-wife has been taking care of the house chores and cooking for me and she will be here for the rest of the week since I will be down for a few days after surgery. I will be able to go back into my routine a little at a time as the soreness and pain allow me to. At least I will have help from my husband after she leaves.

I know I still won't be able to bend over, lift, or twist for a while but to stand and cook I can do. I already see a big difference with just the temporary pacemaker and it is allowing me to have a happier life with not so many accidents which I have had for a few years now. It is a great relief.

Today I will be finishing up one round of editing on my book and moving onto the next round before publishing. I will be making it the best it can be for my readers. I hope everyone enjoys my first vampire book and looks forward to the next one in the series. Once the book is published, I can move on to finishing up another one of my books in progress. I had been working on multiple books at one time until it came time to edit the first one.

I also have a few nonfiction books to finish up as well. I look forward to having many more books published soon and continuing my list of books to write. I have a list total of forty books to write all with outlines already completed and ready to write. I spend about six and a half hours a day writing on them to get them done and ready for a good reading.

Well, it is time for me to wash my hair and get a sponge bath done so I will post again tomorrow morning before I leave for the hospital. I hope everyone has an awesome Monday and a blessed week. I want to wish everyone turning another year older today a very "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment