Tuesday, December 4, 2018

12/4/2018

Hello everyone. Today is not a good day and I feel like shit. I wanted to post to let everyone know that because of my mental health illness that I am putting things away and I don't know if I will pick them back up ever. I am canceling almost all of my doctor's appointments except the urologist because I am due to get a pacemaker in about a week from now.

The only reason for that is because I am tired of peeing the bed and all over myself. It is affecting me mentally which does not help the situation. I am tired of going through things and now that I think about it, it makes sense why I stayed homeless for so long because I had nothing for anyone to take away.

I don't know at this point what to do and all I can do is sit here and cry because I am worn down and my mind is going everywhere. If I am here tomorrow posting, it will be considered a miracle. So for now, I just have to play it by ear what will happen next. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment