Monday, December 31, 2018

12/31/2018

"Happy New Years Eve!!" I hope everyone had a great year? Ours was okay, a bit of a struggle but okay. We look forward to the new year and all it brings with it. It is twelve forty-eight here in Dalton, Georgia and I just got up from the bed. Both of us were up until late because we couldn't sleep and I finally laid down to sleep about seven thirty this morning.

I am sitting here trying to wake myself up so that I can get my day started, but it is becoming a bit difficult. My body is fatigued and thrown off its schedule, but I am slowly trying to get it back. I sat with my husband last night and watched some television together which we haven't done in a long time. I am usually at my computer writing.

Today I am going to finish off the one fantasy book so that I can begin the editing process on it while finishing up my next book which has already been started. I was working on four books at one time and decided to finish one at a time so that I can finish them quickly and then begin editing.

Today is all about writing to finish one up and keep working on the other. The other book is about a cannibal serial killer that leaves dinners for the detectives to find. I am having such a great time writing it and I usually get lost in the story while working on it.

I want to wish everyone an awesome day today and don't party too hard tonight. "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this date and may you have many more. I need to get to work now so I hope everyone enjoys their day and see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment