Wednesday, December 12, 2018

12/12/2018

Hello everyone. How are you today? I guess I am doing pretty good. I am still adjusting to the temporary bladder pacemaker that I am wearing and a bit sore but doing better. It is a bit chilly outside but still a beautiful day. It has been hectic for the past few weeks and I just realized what I have been lacking on as far as my writing goes.

I just made a list of what I need to have done to get caught up and I am going to work on it today as soon as I get done with this post. Everyone has been very supportive of my condition of not being able to do much around the house and tomorrow I go back to the doctor to schedule my permanent implantation surgery which I am excited about because this device has been making things better for me with my medical condition of incontinence.

It will still put me down for a few more weeks, but I will be able to do a little more than I can now because the permanent one has anchors and no chance of coming out, where these temporary ones can move and come out. I am just glad that there has been a major improvement in my condition and symptoms.

Today was the first day that I released the puppies from their pen and allowed them to roam around the back room with the other dogs and it was fun to watch because they got along with all the dogs just fine and even ate food with them. Now, they are laying down napping after getting very full bellies of food and water and lots of playtime. It is quiet back here in my room and the perfect environment for writing.

I am feeling positive and good today. I went to the doctor and got refills on my medication and my attitude is much better today. Things are looking up. I should have my first vampire book published this evening which excites me even more. I hope everyone gets a copy and enjoys it.

Well, I need to get going because of so many things to do and I wish everyone a wonderfully blessed day. I want to wish everyone turning another year older today a very "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment