Friday, December 14, 2018

12/14/2018

Good evening everyone and Happy Friday! I know a lot of you are probably already partying a bit welcoming in the weekend. It is ten twenty-six in the evening here and my roommates are drinking a bit while my husband and I are in our bedroom. We have taken our medication and ready for bed. We are not the party type anymore.

Tomorrow is the memorial for my roommate's dad who passed away at the beginning of the month and it will be a sad day for us because I miss him. He was a pain in the ass every now and then but we still had some good times and laughter. It will be me saying goodbye to him one last time tomorrow and then it will become final. I am glad that he is no longer in any pain and suffering and in a better place.

I am still wearing the temporary pacemaker for my bladder and visited the doctor yesterday to inform them how I was doing with it. It has made a tremendous change in everything. I have not felt the urge to urinate in almost a year and now I do and it is wonderful. I am not having as many accidents and the urgency to go has decreased quite a bit. So, it was a good decision to try this. I am so happy to urinate the correct way, lol.

I just talked to the person in charge of surgery scheduling and my surgery for the permanent pacemaker implant will be Tuesday and I ask for everyone's prayers that all goes well. I am waiting with anxiety to have it done. It will be life changing to a point and I expect that, but it will be a welcomed change.

As far as my writing is concerned, it has been difficult to find the motivation to finish editing one book because of the whole pacemaker ordeal, it has been very uncomfortable and even times of pain. I have not been able to do a lot because of it and that is difficult also because I am so independent and feel stressed because of having to rely on others to do things for me.

So, tomorrow I will be spending quite a bit of the day finishing the editing and then having the final editing done so that it can be published hopefully Monday. I am looking forward to it with enthusiasm. I need to get my motivation's butt kicked into gear and keep moving. I have now found my passion and it has taken me all my life to find it and now I need to keep hold of it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their evening and wish everyone a blessed and safe evening. "Happy Birthday" to those who are a year older today and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment