Monday, December 10, 2018

12/10/2018

Hello everyone. I do apologize for not posting in a minute because of things getting back to normal around here. I am doing okay today just had to deal with some anxiety today because of a procedure. I had a temporary pacemaker put in for my bladder to help with an incontinence issue. The doctor said that I have a very nervous bladder, lol.

I had the procedure done and I am not supposed to do anything but take it easy for the next couple of days. I am sore in my lower back and it feels like a probe pushed up my rectum but it is easing up. I go back on Thursday to give my test results and then I will be scheduled for a permanent implantation of a pacemaker. At least this time, my hospital stay will be putting something in instead of taking something out of me, lol.

Everything is good here, so I guess it is just writing and editing for me the next couple of days and no housework. I am not supposed to bend, lift, or twist which they call a BLT. It was painful when they put the needles in my lower back to numb the area and now I am just sore.

My next book, "Immortal Passion" will be published tomorrow evening and I hope everyone gets a copy. It is the first book in a series about vampires. I have enjoyed writing it because I would love to be the main female character. You should really read it and give me some feedback. If you get a copy, feel free to leave me a review with your thoughts.

I will probably have the next book ready for publishing next week because as you know I have been working on several books at once. I have nothing better to do than write and get my stories out to the world. I find it very relaxing and enjoyable when I drift off into one of my stories.

Well, it is time to lay down and watch some television with my husband and try to get used to this pacemaker and I also have another doctor's appointment in the morning for my mental illness medications. I wish everyone a wonderful evening and "Happy Birthday" to all those who turned another year older today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment