Monday, December 24, 2018

12/24/2018

"Merry Christmas!" I hope everyone is having a very merry Christmas and being safe and happy. We didn't get Christmas again this year which saddens me because I love to decorate and wrap gifts but our finances wouldn't even allow me to buy a twenty dollar tree. I know next year everything will be different because I will have my tree and decorations with plenty of gifts under the tree.

As for new news, I published my first vampire book the other evening just in time for my birthday. It is the first book in a four book series and I had waited so long to get it finished and published. I am very happy with it. All my books are easy reads because I don't believe in fluffing a story. I also began writing on one of my other books that need to be finished. I now have the time to write again and I am going to take advantage of it and get more of my books out there.

I want to give everyone a medical update on one of my health issues. Some of you know that I had an incontinence issue that became severe. I went to a urologist to find out what was going on and causing it. After several tests, they determined that I had a very nervous bladder. I wore a temporary pacemaker for about a week to see if that would help and it did.

Tuesday of last week, I went in for surgery to have a permanent pacemaker for my bladder implanted and the results of it are awesome. I have had no accidents, bedwetting, and I have felt the urge to go which I have not felt in almost a year. So, I am very ecstatic about the results and our decision to have the implant. I am still healing and a bit sore, but I am doing a lot better. I just can't do any lifting, bending, or twisting for a month so that the lead wire anchors will get set in place with scar tissue.

On to other matters, we are ready for the new year and my expectations for being an author look promising. I will have quite a few books out and my passion for writing will keep me going. I am slowly getting motivated again since having surgery has kept me down for a minute, but improvements are always a good thing.

Well, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope everyone stays safe and is blessed with love. There are those who are not so fortunate and sleeping out in the cold alone, so keep them in your prayers. "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating one today and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment