Wednesday, December 26, 2018

12/26/2018

Hello everyone. Christmas has come and gone and now it is time to get ready for the new year approaching. Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas? I am just blessed to have my husband and family. They are the gifts that keep giving. It is beautiful outside and all the dogs are outside playing while my husband is sitting here playing his video games.

I am still recovering from my implant surgery but managed to clean up around the house a little. I will be working on some writing today and should be done writing my next book by Sunday. The next book is a fantasy book about elves and ogres in a beautiful magic forest. It is just a simple book of fantasy for everyone's enjoyment.

My latest book began its FREE promotion today so I hope everyone gets a copy before the promotion ends on the thirtieth of the month. I am doing the giveaway so that everyone can get a glimpse into my writing and to build the anticipation of the next book in its series. So, get your copy before it ends.

I have begun the process of getting things ready for the new year and making the plans needed and everything looks good so far. I will be busy with writing, assisting the homeless, and building our house. Lots of things to do this next year and many goals that need to be met. I have already completed most of my year-end cleaning and I still have to sort paperwork and get them in order.

Well, it is time to get moving with things so I will wish everyone an awesome day and be blessed in your endeavors. "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment