Tuesday, December 18, 2018

12/18/2018

Good morning everyone. Today is the day for my surgery and I am patiently sitting here waiting to leave in about fifteen minutes. Please keep me in your prayers. My surgery is scheduled for noon today and I have been waiting for this day to get here. I am sitting here dressed and ready to go with my husband who is ready to run out the door like he is in a hurry to sit and wait in the hospital.

This will be a short post because of having to leave in a few minutes. My husband and I got up at seven and got the house cleaned and had coffee so everything would be taken care of before we leave. I will probably be down for the rest of the day due to anesthesia and pain medication, but I will try to post something in the morning if I can.

Everyone is ready for my surgery as well because there are others who are going to be here to help my husband out while I am in recovery. God bless them all. I needed a break but not like this, lol. So, it is time to get going and I wish you all a blessed day and a "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment