Friday, December 28, 2018

12/28/2018

Hello everyone. How are you today? I am doing pretty good so far today. I am still battling with a cold but because I am diabetic it takes me a little longer to get over things. I am taking medicine and doing my breathing treatments which are helping. The coughing has been keeping me up at night so I went and got some night time medicine to help suppress the coughing at night.

It is rainy and wet here in Dalton, Georgia and I am waiting for our first snow to happen so that I can watch all our dogs go out and play in it. My neck and shoulder are hurting again today and I need to make an appointment with the doctor to get medication for pain.

I am getting closer to finishing my next fantasy novella which is at approximately seventeen thousand words and still two days worth of writing to go. I am having fun with it and the conflict is just about to begin in the story. It is elves and ogres against each other. It would be considered a young reader story but also for everyone else.

I am doing some writing after posting this and I have a few other things around the house to get done as well. I have a couple short stories that I have to write as well, one for a book and one article for a site that I publish on. I love writing and it is truly my passion.

I am anxious for the new year to get here which is in a couple more days and hopefully everything will be new coming with it. I have all of my lists and schedules ready and can't wait. So, let me get off here and get to writing my stories. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Friday. "Happy Birthday" to everyone that was born on this date and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment