Saturday, December 15, 2018

12/15/2018

Good evening everyone and how are you this evening? I am doing okay today. We had the memorial service for our roommate's dad this afternoon and it was pretty good. He will be missed. Other than that, we came home from the memorial and I got a chance to clean my room up and change the linen. The puppies pen has been taken down and now that they are paper trained, they have access to both rooms and the other dogs. My big baby who is lab/pit mix, but looks like a black lab, has taken it upon herself to play a mother.

She takes care of them and looks after them even though she has never had pups herself and is just over a year old. She has been through two heat cycles with no pregnancies but treats these little ones like her own. They are all laying together on the puppies bed and sleeping. It is just so cute to see her laying with them being a mommy.

I am doing a couple of loads of laundry and then I have the rest of the day to do whatever which I will get some more of my book edited. I have a plan to get it published Monday as long as all goes well. We are finally getting things together financially to where we can get out of debt, but it will take time to be back on top.

I have several books partly written and need to get in gear to finish writing them, but it is taking my time to get the one edited so it can get published. I am a bit frustrated behind it, but not enough to throw my hands up at it yet. I have made posts venting my frustration and about stopping my writing, but then I will be miserable because it is my passion and I can not just throw it away.

Well, time to get the laundry changed over and I wish everyone a blessed evening. I want to wish everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many blessings to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment