Monday, December 3, 2018

12/3/2018

Hello everyone. It is five forty-two in the evening here in Dalton, Georgia and fifty-three degrees outside which brings a beautiful day to a close. I, first, want to ask for prayers for the Dailey Family who lost their father early this morning. I was with him all day yesterday and up until his passing this morning. He was a man who lived a full life and passed at the age of seventy-two to go be with his wife who passed away three years ago yesterday. Please forward your thoughts and prayers their way. It has been a blessing to know this man and his family and he will always be in my thoughts and prayers as he journey's to be with the Lord.

After his passing this morning, I was able to go to bed and get some sleep since I had been up with him for twenty-four hours. Now, after a time of remembrance, I can begin a new day with achieving my goals and aspirations. He has been an inspiration to me even though we shared some disagreements, but I still had a love for him in my heart.

Tomorrow is a new day, and with it comes new hopes and dreams for a better future. I plan on getting back on schedule with everything in the morning and you will be seeing my writing pop up everywhere and I have plans to make a podcast and a Youtube video every week reading some of my works and giving updates on what is going on with me so that my readers can put a face with a name.

I want people to know that I am a real person with real problems but love to share my stories with the world. I also have a nonprofit assisting the homeless to become self-sufficient that I will be doing some stuff for and creating a new program to help out more. Everything has been a cluster f*** lately and my world has been tossed upside down with health issues and conditions, but I am slowly getting things back on track so that my family can move forward.

Right now, my husband is taking a nap and the dogs are snuggled with him while I sit here writing this post. The only light on is my desk lamp which makes it calmer for me to concentrate on things and my writing. I have fallen behind by a couple of weeks on my writing and will be playing some major catch up in the next few weeks to keep things moving forward.

Our finances are straightened out for right now and I am working to keep them that way. Somehow, I got thrown off with bills this month and thought that I would have some money to publish my next book, but again, bills took precedence and I cannot afford it right now. We are not even going to be able to afford Christmas this year again.

I almost want to just give up on the holidays because we have not had a Christmas in a couple of years, but come hell or high water my babies will get some things this year. I have not been able to buy any new clothes in a couple of years and anything different that I get to wear is a hand me down from someone else. Last month, I was able to buy us a package of socks each.

Times have been hard and I try to stay optimistic and positive, just like I have been trying to get books sold just to add to our income with no luck because I don't have money for marketing expenses and push out free advertising where I can. I hope that this new year will be different. I have tried posting on some crowdfunding sites which never gives me any return even after offering any funders a copy of the book published.

Well, enough venting for now. I wish everyone a happy and blessed week and evening. "Happy Birthday" to all those celebrating one today and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment