Tuesday, December 25, 2018

12/25/2018

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I just woke up not too long ago and still getting my motivation together. I hope everyone is enjoying opening their gifts this morning from Santa? I wish we could have had a Christmas this year, but I will be saving all year next year for it so that we have a very nice Christmas.

I began working on getting all my lists and sheets ready for the new year last night so that I will be ready for January first. I am a list person and that is what keeps me going. I would not know what to do if it weren't for lists. I guess you could say that I would be stuck in a rut not knowing what to do or what had to be done.

Well, I can hear one of my roommates in the kitchen cooking and she will be doing the cooking for today's dinner. I hope everyone else will have a nice Christmas dinner to eat. Get nice and full and then think on what today means to you. To me, it is a day to remember family and how lucky we are to have them and that it was a day that my Lord and Savior was born in a manger so many years ago.

Well, today I will begin getting back into my routine and starting my writing again for the site and putting short stories together for a freebie book. I now have the time to get things done and while working my routine, everything will get done. I am excited about having one of my books published last week and look forward to publishing another one soon.

Well, it is time to get some other things done while I still have time. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating one today. May you all have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment