Thursday, December 27, 2018

12/27/2018

Good morning everyone. It is nine o'clock in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and forty-six degrees outside. When I let the dogs outside, the sky looks like it wants to snow but temperature wise it feels very nice. My husband and I just got up and we are working on our first cup of coffee. I'm not sure if I will go for the second one yet because my shoulder and neck are hurting and I am still working on waking up.

I got a few things done last night and some more book writing. Today I will have a few hours alone so I will be getting some more done today. I feel my motivation building and I should be able to stay on top of my writing schedule. I look forward to writing more books and some of them will be free ebooks. My freebie promotion on my latest book has begun and it is doing awesome. Readers are getting their copies.

Today I feel it will be a good day and I will remain positive. I have many things to do but since I have made a schedule for everything, it makes it easier for things to get done. My husband is going to go take care of some things with our roommates so I will be here alone which will be great because I will get some peace and quiet.

I know this will be short, but I want to jump on everything and get them done. I hope everyone has an awesome day and be blessed. I want to say "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on today's date and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment