Sunday, December 16, 2018

12/16/2018

Good morning everyone. It is seven o'clock in the morning and forty-six degrees here in Dalton, Georgia. It is still dark outside and a bit chilly. The puppies are running around playing and eating while being looked after by our pit/lab mix. It is almost cute to see her watch them and keep them in check.

Today I am going to try and get back on my schedule so that everything can get done. I hate falling behind on things and I still have to limit my actions and movements due to still having this temporary pacemaker connected to me. I have the surgery for permanent placement on Tuesday and that will take me down for a few days more before going back to my regular routine.

I am doing pretty good with the pacemaker and things have improved drastically. I am noticing my mood is getting better and I don't have to worry so much about having accidents. My husband has been a real help around here while I have limited movement. He has been helping with house chores and I love him for that.

I have been up since six o'clock and having my second cup of coffee with my husband. I feel a bit rested compared to how much sleep I was getting without the pacemaker. I am going to stay positive about my future and look for days to improve as they go by.

"Happy Birthday" to everyone who turns another year older today and to everyone else, I wish you a blessed Sunday and may you all have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment