Friday, November 30, 2018

11/30/2018

Good morning everyone. It is eight thirty-nine here in Dalton, Georgia and fifty degrees outside. How are you readers doing today? I am feeling pretty good today and looking forward to the day. I can now get back on my routine and schedule now that my roommates' dad is home now with Hospice care which will be a great help to me.

I have to take my husband to the doctor this morning for his back procedure and then it is home to start the cleaning process before getting on my computer and beginning my writing schedule. I have a lot of things to do today and the fact that I am on here a little late is okay too.

While I am waiting at the doctor's office for my husband, I will be taking my computer so that I can work on some of my books. He usually takes about an hour so that will give me about sixteen hundred words towards my book word count.

I have several manuscripts started and just need to get them done so they can go to the editor for final proofing before publishing. Two of them are over twenty thousand words. I can't wait. Well, I need to make this a quick getaway because I have things to do and a lot of them.

I wish everyone a sweet day and happy Friday. "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment