Saturday, November 3, 2018

11/3/2018

Good morning everyone. It is almost a quarter after eight in the morning and the temperature is thirty-seven degrees outside with a gray gloomy sky. I am not sure that I want to get out of bed this morning because I have been doing a lot of cleaning lately and running around that I have become a bit fatigued and the cold weather doesn't help much. I know a lot of people who love to just lay in bed when it is cold when they have nothing really to do that day. I have a lot of things to do today and need to get them done.

So far the bills are getting paid and we have almost everything we need for the house and things are looking good so far. I am feeling positive about our finances and the hopes of publishing a few books next month right in time for Christmas sales. I have come up with a checklist that will help me get things done and stay on track for everything else.

I will be working as quickly and efficiently as possible to get everything done today and see what progress I have made. If all works out the way I think they will, then I will have a final schedule that I can adhere to. It is just so frustrating when I have a schedule that keeps getting monkey wrenches thrown into the mix that keeps me from moving forward and not getting things done.

I have printed up a list of books that I should have done before December 1st and posted them on my wall above my desk so that I know where I stand with catching everything up to where I need to be. I already know that having every one of these books done might seem impossible but I will try my hardest to get most of them done.

Some of them will be easy ones to do like the children's books and some that are true life events and stories. All these books will be quick and easy to write with most being novellas. The fictional ones being from my imagination will be longer and full novels because when I let loose my imagination, it almost scares me where my mind can go. :)

Well, it is time to get to work if I am going to catch up on things and I have plenty of housework to do before sitting back down to take care of writing things. Everyone is still asleep, but they will just have to excuse me while working around them because they cannot stop my progress of meeting my goals today. I have important things to do and the effort I put into them will benefit my family.

So, to everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. To everyone else, be blessed in your endeavors today and have a safe and happy weekend. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment