Monday, November 26, 2018

11/26/2018

Good morning everyone. "Happy Monday!" It is five o'clock in the morning here and it is forty-seven degrees with the wind blowing hard and howling. I woke up and feel awake and can't go back to sleep. I know today starts my schedule and routine again now that Thanksgiving is gone and look forward to it. I hate being thrown off my schedule because it feels like chaos and that I have no control.

My husband is still asleep and the dogs have been outside and are back in the bed with him comfy and warm. It is not so cold here in the backroom so I am okay to sit here and write. I have my first cup of coffee and it tastes so good. I am typing this post and thinking about my day and what it entails.

I began writing on one of my books again last night and I am hopeful to have it finished by the first of the month. I will still be one book behind, but I will find time to write on it and keep up with my current book writing schedule. I am happy to be back writing and getting my books up on Amazon. I feel a sense of accomplishment and it feels good.

I have seen some book sales but I know that the more books I get published, the better the income will get. I do have some physical copies here to send to people who purchase my books from this website that are signed by my own hand. My audiobooks are doing pretty good as well.

I have done the budget for next month and it seems we will be back on track and not be in debt. We will actually be able to start paying some bills off which will lower our monthly bills going out. I can finally breathe again and not stress out so much from our finances.

I have begun working on our nonprofit and getting things going with it again and that makes me happy. I love helping people who need it and the nonprofit is the baby that I gave birth to. Going out and feeding the homeless and giving them the things they need to survive and helping them get jobs is a passion for me because I was once out there where they are and no one would help me.

Anyway, I need to get going on working my schedule early today because I have a doctor's appointment later today and I don't want to get behind on my schedule. I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and a blessed one. To those having a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment