Sunday, November 25, 2018

11/25/2018

Good morning everyone. How are we doing today? I got up earlier but went back to bed for a few hours to sleep off medication. I am up now with my list of to do items for the day and I am motivated to get things done. It has been crazy with the holidays approaching but things will go back to normal today and our roommates' dad is coming home from the hospital tomorrow so I will be back on duty tomorrow.

I've had two cups of coffee this morning and now I am ready for some flavored water to start my day. I have fed all the dogs in the house and they are now playing outside and one is sitting behind me in the chair which is my spoiled brat. I look forward to getting things done today plus clipping my coupons. I need to look out for deals again since our finances are getting back on track and we will be paying a few bills off before the end of the year so we will be starting the new year off with smaller debt.

I have collected our containers for our home savings with all of our change that will be accumulated throughout the next year and will be in better shape to do things together. I am working hard to get rid of our debt and make things better for us, plus I will have money to get books published and out to the world. It is going to be a fun year.

Plus, we will begin building our house come warmer weather in March and I really look forward to having my little farm and taking care of the animals. I am an animal person and having a farm has been a dream of mine for a while now and it will be a reality this next year. I will write books and take care of my farm.

My husband has been up for a while now and is out in the front room with our roommate while giving me some privacy to get some of my writing done. We had a cup of coffee together and now he knows I have things to get done, so he goes out into the front room to leave me to my writing but comes back here to check on me every so often.

Well, it is time to get things started and finished so I will end this post here and wish everyone a blessed day. "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date and may you have many more. Take care everyone and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment