Saturday, November 10, 2018

11/10/2018

Brrrr! Good morning everyone. It is thirty degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia and the wind is howling which makes it even colder outside. We let the dogs out to potty and immediately brought them back inside our bedroom where it stays warm. They are nestled in their blanket on top of the bed and all going back to sleep.

Today, I am sitting in the living room because it is freezing in my back room and working up here, plus I will be painting the small kitchen and cabinets. I will still be taking breaks to get some writing done and it will not take long to paint it will just be time-consuming to do the cabinets and then put everything back.

My writing goals have not changed, nor am I going to change them. I just have some writing to catch up on and will be doing some serious writing here shortly once the kitchen is done and I will be spending most of my time writing. I should have had at least seven books ready for the editor, but life has stepped in and took over for a minute, so now I have to play catch up.

It will be a busy day, but a fun day. I love painting and making things look better and cleaner, it is part of my OCD and sometimes it will even drive me crazy. I will hopefully have a lot to post about tomorrow, but I want to get off here to get my day started.

I hope everyone has a great day and a blessed one. I want to wish everyone a "Happy Birthday" to those who are celebrating one today. It is a beautiful day and time to have a birthday. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment