Friday, November 2, 2018

11/2/2018

"Happy November everyone!" It is fifty-five degrees here this morning in Dalton, Georgia and pretty nice even though it is cool outside. I have been up since right around eight this morning with a rough night of broken sleep. I got in the shower this morning to help wake me up and now I am sitting here with you great people having my first cup of coffee.

We have moved the new puppies who will be three weeks old this Sunday to a pen on the floor which they are loving because now momma can stretch out and feed them instead of being cooped up in that laundry basket. They are happy and so are the other dogs who have taken turns getting inside the pen and helping momma clean and make them poop.

They all seem to take on a momma role which is pretty cool to see even from another puppy who is just going to be a year old herself. I am working on getting all of the rest of the dogs fixed because we are not wanting any more puppies. We have been puppied out now and just want to enjoy the ones we have now.

It will be great when we can get our property because the babies will have a huge yard to run and play in and can be dogs. I had my mind racing yesterday with all the designing of our house and what the yard will look like and I know that it is part of my anxiety, but I can't help it.

I am sitting here right now and listening to the hoot owl outside who is close this morning and I have not heard any of our squirrel friends who come around and taunt the dogs on a daily basis. I guess they are busy stacking up for the winter.

Our finances have fallen through again the month on my being able to send my books to the editor but with some careful juggling of money I will have us good for next month and should be able to start sending the completed books that are ready to the editor and publishing one behind the other next month.

It is just so frustrating when my plans fall through with getting my books published and crowdfunding has proven wrong for me because no one cares about an author nowadays. They want to fund the future in AI. It's okay though, my season will come when all of my books are published and people are enjoying them.

Well, time to get my daily chores done so that I may sit and get some things done today. I hope everyone has an awesome Friday and a "Happy Birthday" to everyone who has a birthday today. I hope everyone is blessed and prosperous today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment