Tuesday, October 30, 2018

10/30/2018

Good morning everyone. It is thirty-eight degrees outside and I am feeling every bit of it in this back room with the door open to allow the dogs to go outside to potty. I have only been up a few minutes and sitting here with my first cup of coffee. My husband is joining me since he wants to drive me to my doctor's appointment this morning.

We are so happy he has his learner's permit to drive since his driver's license expired while he was locked up back in two- thousand and two. He goes for his road test in November to get his actual license to drive, but he is enjoying the fact that he gets to drive. I am happy because now long trips aren't so hard because he can share the driving time.

Anyway, I will get a lot of things done today once we are out of my doctor's appointment. Before I go while I am drinking my coffee, I am going to work on our bills so that everything is ready for Thursday and I know what bills are going to have to be paid. We got in debt for a few months due to some prescriptions that my insurance wouldn't cover and we had to pay cash for, but we should be back in the black this month and out of debt and back on track.

How is everyone out there doing? I feel okay, but still a little sleepy because of medication. My neck has been hurting and is quite stiff this morning. I have my next procedure for my neck on the thirteenth and my husband's next procedure will be on Thursday. We both have bad backs and my neck as well. The doctor is also treating my pain management for my neuropathy which seems to have gotten worse in my feet.

I am going to stay positive and keep pushing forward. I have four chapters left in my one book to edit and then it will be ready to send to the editor for final editing. It is still on track with the goals of having some books ready for editing on the eighth of November. It will be quiet enough for me today to get some more writing done and having more books to publish.

I hope everyone has a glorious day and a blessed one. I will be sitting here hard at work writing and getting chapters done. For everyone celebrating a birthday today, I wish a very "Happy Birthday" to you as well. I still have seven weeks before mine. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment