Saturday, October 20, 2018

10/20/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you? I wish I could say that I am good this morning, but I have been sick for the past few days and to the point where my body hurts all over. I am doing good this morning to sit here writing to you all, but I can only lay down for so long and then my body will hurt worse. I have been sneezing, coughing, body aches, stuffed up head, and all in all just don't feel good.

I have stayed away from writing the past few days except I was able to write an article last night for a website and that was it. I could not stand sitting up and feeling achy, so I went back to bed. It has been this crazy weather with it being hot one day and cold the next. Everyone in the house is getting sick. Today, I feel like a mucus factory with my sinuses draining and nose running.

I am going to try and get some things done today to play catch up again because with me being sick I have not been doing any writing the last few days which has put me behind on my goals by a few days. I should have had two of my books completed by the end of this weekend but it seems it will be a few days late, but the two children's books won't take me too long to write either.

I have to force myself to stay up today and get some writing done so that I can play catch up and to update everyone, my free giveaway on one of my books was a success being that I gave away a good number of them and now I need to see what my $0.99 Fetish book will do in sales. I have sold quite a few of them and look forward to the time it comes to writing it's other book the hardcore side. I hope that many of you check out my Amazon page and get your copies of any of my books.

Well, it is that time again where I need to get started with my day being that it will be a long one while I am sick. I hope everyone has an awesome Saturday and for everyone having a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and I want to wish you many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment