Saturday, October 6, 2018

10/6/2018

Morning everyone. How are you? I wish I could say that I am good, but I evidently slept the wrong way last night because my left shoulder is really sore and my neck is hurting again. I also have negative thoughts in my mind that I need to be left alone today so that I don't say things I don't mean. I had a hard time staying asleep last night but somehow I manage to stay in one position last night.

I am sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee and trying to wake up off my medication even though I tried to take it early enough last night and went to bed at a decent time, I am still groggy from it. I am hoping that I can shake all this off today and move forward but my feelings were a little hurt and I need to get over it.

Today, I will be concentrating on editing two of my books so that they will be completed and ready for the editor as soon as money becomes available. Once I finish them and set them aside, I will go back to working on the others that have been started and working towards completing them. I need to have eleven books done by the end of the month to be caught up on my monthly goals, but I know that that might be impossible so, I am shooting for at least seven of them total.

Two of them will be really short because they will be children's books that will teach children the basic things like animals, transportation, etc. They will be early readers which I should have them done this month and will have to get with an illustrator to get the inside pictures done unless I choose to do them myself, but they will be counted in the seven I want to have done this month.

I will just stack books and publish them as the money allows and keep writing. I have plenty of books to write with the outlines already completed and ready to go. I am excited about writing and having my books in the hands of everyone in the world.

Well, I have a few things to do as far as cleaning goes before sitting down to edit some books, so I want to wish everyone a happy and awesome Saturday. To everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and wishing many more for you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment