Tuesday, October 2, 2018

10/2/2018

Good morning everyone. It is almost five thirty in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia. I woke up early and figured while I was up I could go ahead and say good morning to everyone. I am still quite sleepy but I am slowly waking up. I am having my first cup of coffee and doing some stretches. It is just taking me a minute to wake up fully.

I got all my errands ran yesterday and got some things accomplished, but by the time I came home, I went out into the backyard and did some yard work. When I got finished with most of it, I felt so tired it was nap time which was a mistake because I know that when I lay down it would be hours before I got back up. Sure enough, my husband woke me up about six thirty last night and my writing time was over.

I have to find a way to stay awake during the day in order to make my writing goals. I know that I will complete them it is just trying to keep myself awake during the day. I am going to try today to stay awake. I might have to go back to sleep for about an hour this morning since I woke up and hour early, but I wanted to say good morning to all of you, my readers.

I want to wish everyone a blessed day this morning in whatever your endeavors are today. I have the whole week off from doctor's appointments except for seeing my dad on Friday so, I have plenty of time for writing and playing catch up on some things that I missed yesterday.

My goals are my goals and I will stick to them to achieve what I set out to do. My writing is important to me and I am blessed that my husband supports me. Some people think that because I sit at home all day that I do not work, but writing is work and it can be mentally draining and exhausting just like physical labor can make you physically exhausted.

I have not earned a lot from my published books yet, but I am patient and know that it will come, but mainly I write to entertain readers with my stories. I am not in it to get rich, I just want something to help supplement my income. A portion of the royalties will go towards helping the homeless become self-sufficient and get back on their feet.

That too has been my passion for many years, but the funding is slow to come in. So, a percentage of my royalties will help benefit my organization to help them. so, from a different aspect, my writing is also important.

Well, it is getting to be that time, so I will stop here and again wish every an awesome day and for those celebrating a birthday, "Happy Birthday". May everyone be blessed with many more years to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment