Monday, October 22, 2018

10/22/2018

Good morning everyone. "Happy Monday!" It is very cold this morning with it being thirty-five degrees outside. I know it is colder in other places but for me down here in the south, it is downright cold. I'm still a bit sick and feeling like a mucus factory since last night. We had all the dogs in bed with us last night to keep them warm and they made me sweat all night.

I am sitting here in this cold room alone after allowing the dogs to go out to potty and then putting them back in the bedroom where it is warmer. I came in here long enough to write this post and drink a cup of coffee to warm the bones a little. My hands are getting stiff because of the cold so this might be a short post so that I can get back into the warmer room.

I did manage to get some things done yesterday and reached ten-thousand words in y second book which I know will be a long book because I am only dealing with the first murder for now. My other book has hit fifteen-thousand words and I am excited to be possibly finishing them both by the end of this week because they are going to be long and I missed a few days with being sick.

I am also working on a special project for my non-profit to assist the homeless and I just began working on this idea and playing with the idea for now, but it will be a special one I think because it has been running through my mind for a few days nonstop.

I am finally managing to get the bills caught up and getting our finances in place. So, hopefully, I will be sending two books to the editor around the seventh of the month and getting my book covers done. It will be another accomplishment for me and I am very happy about that.

Well, the cold is getting to my hands so I will end this post here, but when the sun comes up and it warms up a little, I will be back out here working on my books. So I want to wish everyone a wonderful day and a "Happy Birthday" to those having one today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment