Monday, October 1, 2018

10/1/2018

"Happy October!" It is almost Halloween everyone and I can't wait. The time is seven twenty here in Dalton, Georgia and daylight is approaching. I feel pretty good this morning now that I am back on my medication correctly. I am feeling anxious though because I will be seeing my dad in a few days for the first time in many years. I am very happy about that.

We have a few errands to run this morning so this post might be a bit short. I am doing my schedule now and it feels good to be back writing again. I am going to be finishing some books this weekend. I sat down and wrote out my monthly goals for this month and feel that I can accomplish them with no problems.

I should have at least one if not two books going to the editor by the end of this month if the finances hold up. I am trying to get us out of this hole and we are almost there, just a little more to go. My stress is lower this morning than it has been in a long while and my sugar is finally coming under control. It has been less than two-hundred every day now which is good considering that it used to be in the four to a five-hundred range.

Well, I need to get going so that I am not running too late on my schedule. Have an awesome Monday everyone and to everyone celebrating a birthday, "Happy Birthday". Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment