Monday, October 15, 2018

10/15/2018

Hello to my friends and family old and new. How are you today? Are we enjoying this awesome Monday? I just got back from the doctor's office and picked up my medication refills. I am feeling a little loopy right now due to an increase in my pain medications because of my neuropathy getting worse. Other than that, I am good so far but it is still early, lol.

My husband is staying close by because when I came home he was on the verge of a panic attack for an unknown reason. I am feeling okay today and not so depressed. Last night, I was able to get two articles written for this one site that I can get paid for.

I am feeling a bit OCD right now because I came into the room where I sit and write and my desk looked like a tornado hit it. I cannot handle things that are not organized. It drives me a little crazy. I still have to sweep my room out and pick up a pile of trash out in the backyard outside the door.

Today, I will be getting some more writing done and finish up the editing on my vampire book so that I can send it to the editor. I have already begun writing the sequel book to the first vampire book. I plan on being ready for publishing next month.

Well, it is time to get things going around here before it gets too late. I hope everyone is having an awesome Monday and I wish a very "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating one today. My newest book that was published has gone live on Amazon and today through Friday you can get a free ebook of mine off of Amazon. It is called "The Battle for Joshua" and everyone loves reading it and gives me good reviews about it, so check it out. Take care.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C6Z52V8




No comments:

Post a Comment