Sunday, October 21, 2018

10/21/2018

Good morning everyone! It is nine thirty-eight here in Dalton, Georgia and a cold morning. It is forty-one degrees outside but feels like thirty-five. Brrr! I am sitting here wrapped in my blanket at my computer because this room is normally the screened in porch that leads out to the pool and it is not insulated and just closed in with cheap plywood that has cracks everywhere. So, it is cold in here while the door that leads into our bedroom is closed to keep the heat in there.

What makes it so bad outside is that the wind is blowing and causing our windchill to drop lower in temperature. It is time for me to buy gloves, a scarf, and a hat. Or, I could just snuggle up to my husband with my freezing cold hands against his warm skin and stay in bed until it warms up. Bears have the right idea to hibernate in the winter, I just wish humans would catch on, lol.

I published another article last night- http://gamers.media/he-s-the-gamer-in-the-house and it has already had many views on it which makes me feel good to know that people like my writing. I will be posting another one today under their horror category. It will be a short story and will be published around two o'clock this afternoon.

Sorry for any typos this post might have. My fingers are frozen and kind of stiff. But, today is going to be a good day. I am getting writing done which I did some last night and also got some editing done on the finished manuscript. Another two or three days of editing and I will have another book ready for the editor.

I am still working on multiple books at a time and find it to be fun and it breaks up any monotony because the stories are still fresh in my head. "The Battle for Joshua" sat in my head for a year before it was put on to paper. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C6Z52V8. I live in my stories and that is what makes them coping mechanisms for my mental illness.

Well, time to get to work. I wish everyone a blessed Sunday and to those who have a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment