Monday, October 29, 2018

10/29/2018

Morning to all my friends and family old and new. It is eight forty-two this morning here in Dalton, Georgia and a cool forty-four degrees outside. I woke up around eight this morning and just woke my husband up with his hot cup of coffee. We have a recall inspection for our car this morning and then I have to take a friend to the doctor's to get his medication.

Well after picking up the pace a little yesterday I completed most of my check-off list except for three hours of writing. I did manage to get one hour of writing on one book done and after timing myself for an hour, I wrote sixteen hundred and seventy-five words in that hour.

I am still playing with this to figure out what the best way of doing this check-off list in order to complete everything I have listed. There really isn't much on there it is just that some are quick to do and some take time as the writing for instance. It is just playing around with it while still getting writing done.

I am starting to get my head woke up and need to get things together before I leave for the appointment, I wish everyone well this morning and a "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment