Sunday, October 14, 2018

10/14/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? It is eight o'clock here in Dalton, Georgia and very cloudy and overcast outside. Daylight didn't begin coming up until about seven thirty this morning. I went outside for a minute to grab my newspapers and felt a few raindrops fall on my face. It is supposed to rain this morning and I will love it because it makes for better writing mostly because it is relaxing weather.

I have been up since five-thirty this morning and now the movie Halloween is on the television. I have finished my first cup of coffee and moving on to my water now. I am excited because I published another book last night and it is up for sale this morning on Amazon. It will not cater to everyone's niche but I do figure it's sales will be good.

Tomorrow begins a free giveaway on my book, "The Battle for Joshua" and will run until Friday. I look forward to it moving into the hands of readers. I still have a few other books to edit before publishing and a couple more that needs to be finished so that they can be edited. I figure I should have at least five books sent to the editor and published in total for this month.

I am progressing forward and I am very excited about my near future with many books published and many more to be written. I have changed my schedule around to where I will be writing in the evenings so that I can do other things during the day like helping to take care of my roommate/friend's father who is in a hospital bed from a stroke.

Sometimes he and I sit and chat about things and life and laugh together while I take care of him. It is good to see him laugh. I just heard my husband rustled around in the next room. Maybe he will be getting up soon. I have to go clean the house and get things started and check on the father.

I am really feeling good today because of publishing my latest book last night. It makes me feel proud. Well, I have to get going now and wish everyone a good and blessed day. "Happy Birthday" to all those celebrating today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment