Wednesday, October 17, 2018

10/17/2018

Good morning everyone. It is now seven o'clock in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and it is still dark outside. I got up just a few minutes before my alarm went off at six thirty. I am now drinking my first cup of coffee while listening to the crickets outside. The dogs are still sleeping in the bed with my husband who had three teeth taken out yesterday.

I have some goals to accomplish today like finishing the editing of my book that is done and it will be shelved until the first of the month when finances will allow me to send it to the editor. I will also be working on the other books that are in progress and hopefully will have two of them ready for editing by the end of the weekend.

This will leave room for me to get the two children's books done the following week. I have a lot of writing to get done since I have so many outlines done for at least another twenty books. I look forward to getting them out for the world to see.

The doctor raised the dosage of one of my nerve pain medications and it really seems to be helping. My feet are not burning like they were, but they still have shooting pains every so often. We will have to see if it really works with time.

I hear the school buses going done the road already and picking up the children around our neighborhood. Sometimes I miss being in school but every day is a learning experience for me. I enjoy every day when I am not depressed or stressed out. Then, it becomes a whole different ball game.

How are you doing this morning? Is everyone up and getting ready for another day at work? I hope that you have a blessed day at work and for you to not have so much stress or chaos. It is "hump day" which means that the weekend is fast approaching and it is all downhill from here.

Well, time for me to get woke up good so that I can begin my day of writing and editing. I hope that everyone has a good day and is prosperous and a "Happy Birthday" to all those celebrating one today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment