Friday, October 26, 2018

10/26/2018

"Happy Friday!!!" The weekend is here again. How is everyone doing today? I am feeling okay today. I just got some house chores done and now I am ready to sit down and get some things done for me. I have some things, just a couple, to get caught up on and then I will be back on track with my goals.

I went and saw my therapist the other day and my anxiety level was moderately high and she gave me some things to do to bring it back down. She is really pushing the fact that I need to start telling people "No" because it seems to make people want to walk all over me or take advantage of my kindness. I am going to try, but it will be hard.

I made up some lists last night almost like a daily check-off list like I used before which seemed to work instead of setting exact times to do things and I will see how well that works for my situation now. It was good for me in the past and I changed it because I had a husband and needed to make time in my hectic schedule for him.

Now I need to fit everything into my day to keep on track and to make myself accountable for my writing goals. I need to have so many published before the holidays really kick in so that my supplemental income will pick up and we can afford to have a Christmas this year. My sales are not that big right now but they are constant.

I have begun working on my second nonfictional book that is the second book in the "How I Survived" series. I am considering making a companion book to it as well which will have quizzes and worksheets in it. What do you think? I am looking forward to seeing how that book will come out. I know that it will be full of information that everyone can learn from.

My other books are moving right along and I am finding happiness while writing them. One of them is my absolute favorite because I get lost in the story. Most of my books are like that, but this one, in particular, catches my attention.

Well, it is time for me to get things going if I want to catch some things up and stay on target with my goals. I hope everyone is having a glorious Friday and a very "Happy Birthday" to everyone who is turning another year older today. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment