Tuesday, October 16, 2018

10/16/2018

Morning to all. It is eight forty-three here in Dalton, Georgia this morning. I tried to get up earlier but I had a rough night last night with my neck hurting enough to give me headaches all night. I am sitting here trying to drink my first cup of coffee and will have to wake up my husband here shortly because he has a dentist appointment this morning.

I looked this morning and I have sold the first ebook of my new book that was published the other day. That makes me happy and I have given away several of my free books which will get my book into the hands of readers. This is all good news and I feel accomplished.

Well, it is about that time for me to get him up and ready to go. I know this post will be short and I apologize. I will write another post when I return home from his appointment. I look forward to today because I will be finished with the editing phase of my vampire book and will be shelving it until the finances allow me to send it to the editor at the beginning of next month.

I will be going back to working on my other books today as well. I am hoping to have two of them finished by the end of the weekend and ready for editing. I will then have two others that I will need to finish which will be done this month plus two children's books. That will give me six books done this month and I will be very proud of that accomplishment.

Well, let me get off here and get ready to go. I hope everyone has an awesome day and a "Happy Birthday" to all those celebrating one today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment