Tuesday, October 23, 2018

10/23/2018

Good morning world! How are you? I am okay this morning and finally waking up while still drinking my first cup of coffee. I even got up before my alarm went off this morning. I went to bed last night right after dinner because everything from the waist down was hurting so bad that I couldn't sit still. I took my medication and a pain pill and laid down in bed with my dogs and fell asleep. I think I only woke up once during the night for the bathroom.

Everyone left late last night heading for Florida to take care of some things since my friend's mother passed. They are going to finalize some things down there and should be home tonight. His father is here with us to look after. I just took care of him this morning and got his set up with whatever he needed before coming back here to write this post.

Once I am finished here, I will be cleaning the house up and taking care of all the dogs before doing some more writing and going along with my schedule. I have some cleaning of my bedroom but it is simple to make the bed and sweep and mop. I look forward to today and writing my stories. My husband is laying in the bed still but has had a cup of coffee with me while watching the little dogs act stupid this morning.

I have a little more editing to do on one book and then it will be ready to send to the editor before publishing. I will be picking out the next five book covers around the seventh of the month and having them ready for this set of books to publish. It is exciting to know that I will have more book published and up on Amazon.

I still have plenty of books to write which should keep me busy all the way up until May of next year. I anticipate having approximately forty books published by Summer of next year and being in our new home. My husband and I have been talking about what plans we want for the future and how we are going to go about getting them accomplished.

I am not trying to get rich with my writing, but it would be nice to have it supplement our income since we live on so little money every month. The majority of our money goes on bills and leaves us hardly any free money for us, but I am okay with that as long as the bills are paid.

Well, I need to get going on today's work and keeping up with my schedule. I hope everyone has a prosperous and blessed day and a "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment