Saturday, October 13, 2018

10/13/2018



Good morning everyone. How are you today? I am doing okay this morning. I slept a little better than the night before but I am okay. It started getting chilly here at night to where everyone is bundled up in our bed at night. All eight dogs are either in our bed or bundled in the blanket on the floor. It feels good during the day and not so hot back here in my room where I am writing this post.

I sat here last night working on one of my shorter books and will be publishing it today up on Amazon. I am excited to have another book publishing which will make four books now. I just finished working on the cover for it last night and because it is a shorter book, the cover was going to be simple enough that I could do it by myself.

Monday will be the first day that a free book promotion is going on for one of my books. "The Battle for Joshua" will begin on Monday with a free ebook giveaway so pick up your copy of it and tell your friends. The promotion will run through Friday and then it goes back to the original price.

My husband just woke up and I gave him his first cup of coffee. He usually sleeps longer than me because I have to get up and get things going for the morning. Plus, I enjoy the peace and quiet while I wake up myself with my coffee. I have some things to do this morning so I will be cutting this post a little short.

I want to wish everyone an awesome Saturday and to everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Have a great day everyone and be on the lookout for my new book. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment