Wednesday, November 14, 2018

11/14/2018

Good morning everyone. I do apologize for not posting yesterday, but I had nerve blocks put in one side of my neck yesterday morning and was too loopy to post or even stay awake. The medication is beginning to wear off and it feels like there is a brick in that side of my neck and it is stiff. I have been up since six-thirty this morning. It is forty degrees outside but feels like thirty-four. Brrr!

My friend's dad came home from the hospital yesterday as well and now I am back on the job, lol. I am going back on routine this morning with house chores and writing. I am feeling very positive about everything right now, but the day has just begun.

It is now nine o'clock this evening. Sorry I had to leave this from this morning. I had some important things to do and my neck has been hurting a little all day and feels like I have a brick inside my neck. Everything has gone pretty good today. We got most of the painting done and I was able to finish the pantry and put the food back and tomorrow I will be scrubbing and stripping the kitchen floor of forty years of dirt.

I am trying to get back to my routine and everything, but having to get this kitchen done and some other things kind of puts a damper on everything. Tomorrow should be the last day of getting things done and then back to writing. I miss writing but it has also been too cold to sit in my back room without distractions.

Having to sit in the living room makes it hard to get passionately back into my writing because of the television being on or people coming over. I have to get back into my room somehow whether I have to winterize or something. I need the quiet room back. I am falling behind in my book writing and it is starting to send me back into a depressive state.

I am finding it hard to think about my stories because I am feeling distracted. I have to find my motivation again quickly before I go into a slump of depression. Well, let me get this published and move onto something else to get done.

I hope everyone is having an awesome evening and I want to send out "Happy Birthday" wishes to everyone who turned a year older today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment