Sunday, November 4, 2018

11/4/2018

Good morning everyone. It is now eight minutes after six in the morning and a chilly forty-one degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia. Did everyone remember to turn their clocks back an hour last night? I have been up and down all night so it was easy for me to turn them back. I am just getting up this morning and sitting here with my first cup of coffee which I should dump over me to warm me up, lol.

I got my house chores done yesterday and a little writing but not as much as I wanted to, but today is a new day and I am finally getting set in my schedule to take care of the house and get my writing done all in the same day. I need it to be able to move forward with my book writing. I cannot stop now when everything is finally falling together.

The guys will be getting up soon to go to the flea market and that will make it easier for me to get up and get the cleaning done swiftly since I have to clean all the bedrooms today which doesn't take much. As soon as they are gone, I can start my cleaning and hopefully be done around noon and that's when I can sit down and do some writing and things for me.

I have to clean this back room up and clean the rug on the floor, but that can happen anytime today while I work on my stuff. It is more of a take a break kind of thing to break up any writer's block that might come my way. I don't understand why I can come up with stories while cleaning the house, but I have quite a bit of books to write as it is now.

I am actually enjoying these quiet mornings while everyone is still in bed because I can hear that little voice in my head telling me a story or what to write. Yes, I am mental health, lol, but some of our greatest writers in history had mental health issues. I think everyone walking on this wonderful planet has a bit of mental health issues inside them and that's what makes each of us tick.

Well, it is time to get going on house chores, the guys are getting ready to leave and that means I can get things done while no one is here. I hope everyone has a blessed day and a "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment