Thursday, November 22, 2018

11/22/2018

"Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!" It is that time of year now where everyone gains a few extra pounds but celebrates with family. I am doing the cooking this year and will have family all together whether there is separation or not, it is time to be thankful for what you have and the loved ones we have in our lives.

Today is going to be a busy day for me with all the cooking I have to do and I did all the baked goods yesterday so that it will be just the dinner items that have to be cooked. My husband is helping me which is awesome. I am very thankful for him because he is the love of my life, my soulmate, and my best friend. We have been married for five years now and it still seems like we just got married.

I have slacked on my writing due to major cleaning around the house but it is okay because once dinner is done today, I am going to disappear into my back room and get some writing caught up. I have been doing some paperwork updating and also getting ready for the new year because this year and the months have just flown by, so the new year will be here in the blink of an eye and I have goals, resolutions, and plans for the new year.

Our finances are getting better and we should be out of the red come the first of the month and things will get better for us. I will be checking the finance today to make sure that we are going to be okay come December first. We want to start the new year off in the black and having extra little money to play with. I have set up a balance sheet and buckets for saving change.

All change will be split between a few buckets which have specific plans like vacation savings, Christmas next year, and debt consolidation. We are going to be saving for the whole year without dipping into them and pennies will be kept separate from silver change and go into their own bucket.

Anyway, I need to get some things done now while waiting for food to cook before the house becomes full of people. It is quiet now but won't be for long. I hope everyone has an awesome day celebrating with their families and making amends with others and enjoy your bounty of food. Take care and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment