Monday, November 5, 2018

11/5/2018

Good morning everyone. It is fifty-one degrees here in Dalton, Georgia this morning and it has been raining all night. Everyone is up this morning and my husband and I are taking a roommate to get his new identification card and social security card. He lost them in the move up here and his identification card is expired, so we are getting him caught up on everything.

Hello everyone, Sorry this is a two-part post because we had to leave for a bit before I could finish this post. We got back from taking our roommate to the social security off and the DMV was closed today, so we are taking him tomorrow morning to get his new identification card. It is no problem for us to help him. He has been through a lot with moving up here, thieves breaking into their storage unit and taking a lot of stuff, and then his wife died soon after.

I came home and got my household chores done right away so that I could work on the back room with cleaning the carpet and moving some things. It wasn't much, but it had to be done as well. Now it smells so good in here and right now my husband and the dogs are taking a nap while I sit here typing up this post.

It is not so cold today and I can sit back here and work on my writing. I got behind on some articles which I will be getting them done here in a minute. I can feel my body destressing as I sit here in the peace and quiet. My mind is a little clearer even though my body is hurting a little. My medication has made me a little loopy today but it is tolerable enough for me to write my books.

Well, allow me to end this post here and get to work, daylight is a wasting. I hope everyone has had an awesome Monday and to everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" to you and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment