Sunday, November 11, 2018

11/11/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you on this blessed Sunday morning? It is five-thirty in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and it is twenty-seven degrees outside. Brrr! We are in a freeze warning until ten o'clock this morning. Please, I hope everyone has their animals inside a warm place. All of the dogs just went outside to potty and are now snuggled back inside our bedroom on the bed with my husband sleeping comfortably.

I got everything moved out of the kitchen yesterday and all the walls and cabinets have been washed down and are now ready for painting which I will be doing after I finish this post. I have to get out the paint from the middle room and I will be painting the walls first and while they are drying I will be going to the grocery store and doing our food shopping for the house and for our Thanksgiving dinner.

I am doing the cooking this year as long as I don't get hurt in between now and then. It seems like every year that I have to cook, I either throw my back out or having a sprang somewhere on my body that makes it hard for me to move or function. One year, I sprung my tailbone and I was supposed to do the cooking. That was very painful and miserable for me because I couldn't sit or lay down without pain.

This year I have a new family to cook for which I am honored to share my Thanksgiving with. I have my list of dishes to make and have made my grocery list by that menu plus the household list for our regular food. I will probably be spending about an hour inside the store alone checking prices and using my coupons where I can.

This morning, I will be finishing this post, then painting the kitchen walls, then doing my morning coupons today, then going shopping. I will be going shopping alone since everyone hates being in the grocery store with me, and taking my time to make sure I get everything needed. I do hate being rushed because that seems to be when I forget stuff the most.

It will be considered my "me" time away from everyone and giving me time to concentrate on what I need to get. Once I get back and get all the cold stuff put away in the refrigerator and freezer, then I will go back to painting and doing the cabinets and then scrubbing the forty-year-old dirt off the floor and making the kitchen look new again.

After all this is done and the kitchen is back together, I plan on sitting down and writing another article for the paid site I write for. My article seems to get good readings on them which I am happy about. I see my erotica articles get a lot of reads and I am considering if I need to be writing an erotica book for everyone to enjoy?

Once my article is written and posted to the site, I will be working on my books in progress because I still have to meet those goals. There are some people who think that my writing is silly and that I should put it off and do it as a hobby, but it is serious to me and I hope to make it a supplemental income for my husband and I to live a little more comfortably than we do now struggling from check to check.

I only have four books published right now, but by the first of the year, I would like to have triple that amount to bring in the new year with. Right now, I am sitting on one book almost done with my personal final edit before sending it to the editor and three works in progress to finish writing. I am keeping positive about having these books done and published around the first of the month, but it depends on how quick my editor can get them done.

Well, it is time to get to work on painting before the newspapers get here and then it will be clipping my coupons and then heading out the door. So, I wish everyone a blessed day and to those celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many blessed birthdays to come. Take care.

P.S- Remember that a percentage of my royalties go into my nonprofit that assists the homeless in becoming self-sufficient, so check out my books and get your copy or two. Thanks and God Bless








No comments:

Post a Comment