Thursday, November 8, 2018

11/8/2018

Good morning everyone. It is now eleven sixteen in the morning, but I have been up since eight this morning. We had to go run an errand first thing this morning and now I am home taking care of some business things. I am trying to get my nonprofit back up and running and have things to do to set it all back up again. It has been slow with medical conditions stepping in and throwing things off, but I am motivated and ready to get it back in gear.

I have many things to do this morning and hopefully will be able to get it all done today. I published some articles last night on one website but I am taking this morning to revamp things to include my nonprofit work as well. I hope to kick off the new year with a bang. There is much that I need to do to set things back up plus get my writing done.

Now that my husband has his drivers license, it takes a lot off of me to do things so I can be home much more to work on things. I now have time that is freed up for writing and preparing my files and paperwork for my nonprofit. I am excited about it and I have faith that things will work out and that it will thrive.

A portion of my book royalties will go into the operation of my nonprofit, so I hope that a lot of you will support our efforts in fighting homelessness by buying one of my books. It will go to a good cause and our plans to help those afflicted help themselves in regaining their self-sufficiency.

Should you just want to make a donation, you can through Hope Station's website: http://hopestationusa.com/

Well, it's time to get to work because I have plenty of it to do. I want to wish everyone a blessed day and a "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment