Saturday, November 17, 2018

11/17/2018

Good morning everyone. I need prayers for my roommate's father who is back in the hospital again as of yesterday. He is a seventy-two-year-old man who now has a bad case of pneumonia along with a stage four bed ulcer that has gone to his spine. He is in pretty bad shape and needs everyone's prayers for a speedy recovery.

It is nine twenty-one this morning and thirty-seven degrees outside. Brrr! My babies are nice and warm in our bedroom cuddled up in their blankets and the puppies are snuggled up in a furry black blanket I found for them to use. They are a handful and seem to be feisty in the middle of the night when everyone else is trying to sleep.

I have finally finished the kitchen painting and now today I will be putting stuff back in the kitchen and sorting the million and one bottles of spices to place back in the cabinets. I am still trying to figure out how to do my book writing to get caught up on my book writing. I have been a mess the last couple of days with everything going on.

I am still a bit frustrated because my book writing has been moving very slow if at all and I know I am trying to get it motivated but with it being so cold in my back room, I am forced to sit in the living room with some heat to write which there are too many distractions for me to keep my mind focused on the story.

Something has to give before I blow a gasket and my meds have been sporadic again running here there and everywhere. I barely get a quiet moment with myself anymore. I need to get myself together again and motivate myself back into walking on the treadmill again too. I have almost completely stopped everything and now I am stuck at finding a way to get it back together.

I am at a standstill and I really don't know where to start anymore. Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to get myself back in gear and back on track? I don't have a clue except maybe going back to the drawing board and rethinking everything and trial and error, but I don't have anymore trial and error in me to do it all again.

I guess I have no choice because things need to get done and I hate sitting still in limbo. I am going to break out the pen and paper and start over since a new year is getting close and I want to be on the right track when it happens. So, let me get off of here and go get it and start rethinking everything until I can get a better way of doing things.

I hope everyone has an awesome Saturday and "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today. I will post again tomorrow hopefully with a game plan. Take care everyone and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment